[tor-talk] Announcing the Tor Farsi blog

Hi everyone,

From https://blog.torproject.org/blog/announcing-tor-farsi-blog:

We are happy to announce the launch of the Tor Farsi blog [1]. The
site is created in response to the great reception of Tor and
circumvention tools amongst Iranian users. The goal of this site is to
be a one-stop place to find Tor related material in Farsi.

The Farsi team will translate white papers, summaries of select posts,
and important updates relevant to Tor. We want to create a community
of Farsi-speaking Tor users and empower them with information about
anonymity and privacy on the Internet. We hope this community will
spread this information to others to help them with their Internet
anonymity and privacy needs.

[1]: https://fa-blog.torproject.org/

--
Runa A. Sandvik