[tor-talk] Tor Browser standalone without videla/tor bundle

I understand that the browser supplied in the browser bundle has been
preconfigured, patched and modified for improved security, anonymity and
so on. Therefore I'd like to use this one.

Unfortunally it seams not possible if one is either using the
Tor/Videla/Polipo bundle, as Tor/Videla will be already started then.

Rather it's also not possible if one is using Tor as a transparent proxy
or Vpn (JanusVM, TorVM...).

So if it won't be to much work I'd like to have a seperate version of Tor
Browser.

Or as an alternative some instructions how to take it from there?