Re: [tor-talk] browser with best privacy without using the Tor network

Hi

> Firefox Nightly and Firefox UX are both available as portables I believe.
>
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Koh Choon Lin <2choonlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM,  <hmoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Is it possible to adjust the Tor Browser for use without Tor?

Do you mean the ZIP version of Firefox nightly? Even though not
installation is needed, those are not really portable as they leave
files on the home directory.

What I am looking is a version of Portable Firefox
(http://portableapps.com/) that run on GNU. So far, my search revealed
tbb as I believe the tor project modeled it after Portable Firefox.

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin