Re: [tor-talk] Tor 0.2.3.25 is out

bao song:
> I just downloaded Tor 0.2.3.25-1 and got a warning from Norton that it has a Trojan, WS.Trojan.H
>
> Norton has previously flagged harmless releases of Tor because it hasn't seen them before, but never warned of a specific Trojan (if this IS a specific Trojan).
>
> Is the problem Norton or Tor.

There were no other reports. Like survivd suggests, maybe a poisoned
download.

In the case that this hasn't turned out as a false-alert, yet:

Have you verified the signature?
What bundle did you install? (exact filename with extension, although
Norton should be Windows)
Where do you got the file from? (Download source)

Regards,
Sebastian (bastik_tor)