Re: [tor-talk] Tutorial: Howto setup a middlebox routing ALL traffic through TOR from VM

Hi adrelanos,
first thanks for your interest, always happy 'bout feedback,

And thanks for the Links about whoonix and the like. I was flying over the
documentation, and read about TORBox before.

IMHO the problem is, to set up TWO virtual machines, while the tor client
could run on the host system and the locked in applications in the secure
VM MUST route their traffic through TOR.

Of course you need to set up some Networkinterfaces and bridges, as well as
for example dnsmasq, but even with that, I think at least a tutorial
(needn't be a full project) would be worthy,

Ok. Now I have to admit my lack of knowledge about network
bridges/interfaces and Firewall (butI'm working on it),

Regards,
redapple

Email: redapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://redapple.linuxmagier.de