Re: [tor-talk] Securing a hidden service

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 09:50:32PM +0000, Aaron Brouard wrote:
> I'm trying to make my hidden service more secure. It runs on a server
> running Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS server version. I have set up full disk

If you can't place the service on physically distinct machines,
private (RFC1918) address space with ACL lockdown in the switches
(or at least, dedicated VLANs) you can at least compartmentalize
the application into virtual server guests (heavyweight via KVM
or lightweight via LHC https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LXC or Linux VServer)
and firewall it on the host.