[tor-talk] Make Wifi available through Tor?

Hello!

I would like to make Wifi router like this:

SSID
SSID-TOR

One for the Tor, one not.

Is there some package for this, maybe already custom DD-WRT? Can anyone help with tutorial for such project?

My dream: Nice package firmware that makes public/free/open Wifi 100% Tor routing. Then, no WPA/WEP! I don't mind sharing Wifi if it is 100% Tor because then ISP will not bug me about idiots downloading!

Maybe this could be good project to share with EFF open wireless idea?

--
Jerzy Åogiewa -- jerzyma@xxxxxxxxxx