Re: [tor-talk] Atlas and Compass or "x" displaying a world map?

[snip]

>BTW, George took my script, modified it a bit [1] and let it generate an
>hourly updated "interactive" world map. Sadly he used Google Maps
>instead of OpenStreetMap.

The only reason I used Google Maps instead of OpenStreetMaps is the lack
of HTTPS for tile servers of OSM. There's no single tile server for OSM
that serves clients over HTTPS.
I have scripts ready to produce pages that use OSM as well. They're not
commited in the gitrepo yet though. If you think they're useful, even
without HTTPS, I can post them.

[snip]