Re: [tor-talk] 'You are not using Tor'

Hi bao,

Looks like some relay is configured to use a different address for
outgoing traffic than for incoming traffic. You can look up relays on
Atlas [1], and a relay on the same subnet is
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/91B96543A8BE94D6A8ED3ED31AB8782D8B5099C2

It uses 202.189.69.158 as OR address.

Maybe this is a misconfiguration, or a deliberate one. I am CCing the
contact listed for that node.

Moritz

On 20.12.2012 08:01, bao song wrote:
> Checktor said 'You are not using Tor' and gave my IP address as 202.189.69.150
>
> Before, I used 'ExcludeExitNode'
>
> I looked up the fingerprint in the Tor files. Now that the files are microdescriptors rather than descriptors, I can't do this.
>
> Is there a problem with ExitNode 202.189.69.150?

Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/