[tor-talk] Guide using The Tor-Talk Mailing List Anonymously

Hello, this is anonymous. This is a one time mail account.

Due to popular request. Lately there has been discussion about the the
Tor-Talk Mailing List. There where questions how it can be used
anonymously.

Guide has been created. Awaiting your feedback.

https://tails.boum.org/forum/The_Tor-Talk_Mailing_List_Guide/

Version 2

# Q: How to use this guide?