Re: [tor-talk] unable to send and receive message from aol using torbirdy

Hi,

> I am using torbirdy in Thunderbird in linux mint 16.I have two mails
>     account aol and riseup. Riseup works good with torbirdy but cannot
>     receive and send emails from aol. Help me so I can use both accounts
>     or tell me procedure to disable torbirdy for aol and keep using it
>     for riseup.

This is interesting. Please file a bug report [1] for this issue and
make sure you include all the information in this thread including
what happens when you try to connect to AOL (what error do you get.)

Just for reference, it is possible to "disable" TorBirdy for specific
email accounts. The Transparent Torification option [2] allows you to
do that as a side-effect of its original purpose.

[1] - https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/torbirdy/dev
[2] - https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/torbirdy/preferences#a-TransparentTorification

--
Sukhbir