[tor-talk] Web browser for Android?

What is a good web browser for use with Orbot?

No, Orweb is nothing I would consider. Orweb cannot save bookmarks, does
not support tabbed browsing. I think Orweb is only usable in emergency
situation.

What else is usable and has some protection of privacy?

Firefox mobile seem to send a unique identifier, this is a no go.

Firefox is open source, why not create a privacy and TOR friendly fork
of Firefox for Android?

Best regards