Re: [tor-talk] TBB 3.5 - lot of Unable to connect errors

Does the problem go away if you set 'OptimisticData 0' in your torrc by
any chance?

Bobnomnom claims that there is some kind of issue in how we retry
streams on circuits (which I think was changed by OptimisticData), and
this is getting aggrevated further by a reduction in the Linux kernel
TCP timeout on the exit side.

David BalaÅic:
> Hi!
>
> Since I updated to tor browser bunde 3.5 (was using 2.3.x before) I
> get a lot of error like this:
>
> Unable to connect
>
> Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.example.com.
>

> This happens when opening the page, with no delay, so it is not a
> timeout problem.
> Maybe it is related to the fact that I open multiple links in tabs by
> middle clicking the URLs.
>
> Retrying the pages usually loads them with no problem. (clicking the
> "Try Again" button).
>
> Regards,
> David
> --