[tor-talk] How to reset password on trac.torproject.org ?

I lost my password there.
Now, there is no link on the page itself to reset password, at least it isn't visible to the naked eye. After some googling, I found that /projects/tor/reset_password would be the correct page. But it demands matching login and email, and for some reason it doesn't find my account (though I am sure I know login and email): "The email and username must match a known account." It looks like a dead end at this point.

How to reset trac password?
It seems like Trac's handling of the lost password is very rudimentary and unintuitive.

Yuri