Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.1.3 released - Our fourth beta release!

> The plugin on AMO has been preliminarily reviewed and we are still in
> the review process. It is again possible (Hooray!) to install TorBirdy
> directly from Thunderbird or by downloading the extension in a web
> browser from Mozilla's website:

TorBirdy 0.1.3 is now available from Mozilla Add-ons. This version has
passed the full review process.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/torbirdy/

For the difference between a full review (current version) and
preliminary review (previous versions), refer to the Mozilla policy:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/developers/docs/policies/reviews

--
Sukhbir