Re: [tor-talk] Off topic- Android is suspect spyware?

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM,  <andre76@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anything that google touches or promotes is very suspicious.

Obviously.

https://www.google.com/search?q=freebsd+ARM+snapdragon

> Is there a way to eliminate all of the google bloatware and programs
> from an Android tablet and have a simple tablet that runs android
> without having to deal with google?

Excepting hardware driver blobs, probably.

> What do you think?

Having not mentioned 'Tor' above, it's off topic to this list.
Venture here instead...

https://guardianproject.info/
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_and_open-source_Android_applications