Re: [tor-talk] Off topic- Android is suspect spyware?

As I said in a previous email, essentially, I've stopped using Android.
I had purchased a cheap tablet but now the wifi is phyically torn out
and I use it for a simple calculator.
I don't own a cell phone and have no need for one.

Paranoia over digital/online privacy as it's now called is what we
oldsters used to call normal life when the state/corporations/jerks
couldn't spy on us. The object is to return to that.

This topic has ended as far as I'm concerned. Thanks, all, for the help

Roland
--

http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.