[tor-talk] Tor and solidarity against online harassment

I'd like to draw your attention to
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/solidarity-against-online-harassment
https://twitter.com/torproject/status/543154161236586496

One of our colleagues has been the target of a sustained campaign of
harassment for the past several months. We have decided to publish this
statement to publicly declare our support for her, for every member of
our organization, and for every member of our community who experiences
this harassment. She is not alone and her experience has catalyzed us to
action. This statement is a start.

I'd love to get your feedback on this post, and your thoughts on how to
turn it into something more. This is a bigger struggle than just Tor's
piece of it.

And of course your signature on it too if you are interested. :)

Thanks!
--Roger