[tor-talk] Tor browser plugins

Hello ,

 I am using tor browser for a quite some time now...I have this problem
if you can help.!

I am trying to install /upload an external plugin but I cannot make it
work. I do not know the folder of the tor browser to put the dll files
to make tor browser to see this plugin. The name of this plugin cannot
be found in the regular data base of firefox. I am running windows base
Operating Systems.I tried to make the folder "plugins" myself but no
luck ...

Any suggestions ?? I have all the necessary dll files for this plugin.

I know about security but I need to use the tor browser to see my DVR
remotely.

Thank you for your time.

Arxaios.

P.S. I tried both google and startpage but no luck so far. Thank you.