Re: [tor-talk] Tor and solidarity against online harassment

On 12/15/2014 03:40 PM, Juan wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:07:46 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>> Juan's voice is an important voice, as he is hard-core "BE CAREFUL",
>>> and this is a very good thing for anyone who might genuinely -need-
>>> privacy in their communications, against USA Corp.
>>
>> Upon reflection, I totally agree. And I apologize to Juan for being
>> mean and dismissive.
>

> 	No need to apologize Mirimir. As you might have guessed I'm not
> 	really concerned with politeness and form. I care more about
> 	substance.

I respect that, when it's appropriate.

> 	And, unlike other people, you didn't call me asshole, troll, or
> 	told me to fuck off or get the fuck out of here, etc =)

Well, as a veteran of a few long-running Usenet clusterfucks, I've
learned to bide my tongue :)

> 	(of course, the people who did that completely lack arguments and
> 	thus are intellectual failures =) )

I wouldn't go that far. Some are just very angry about this clusterfuck.
At times, politeness and form are needed so we don't end up killing each
other (speaking figuratively, of course).