[tor-talk] Translocating TOR to Freifunk

What if TOR would be translocated to a dense multi node Freifunk, where
every node could be exit node?
The TOR language would stay inside the Freifunk and the requests that go
through the ISP and reach the net would be non- TOR specific and only
allowing https.