Re: [tor-talk] My relay isn't being listed in Atlas or Globe?

Try to ping tor entities from your relay, maybe your isp has blacklisted
the entities so you can't reach them, that happened to me, that was why I
wasn't getting listed.

Regards,
Dedalo.
El 19/12/2014 17:22, "Cypher" <cypher@xxxxxxxx> escribiÃ: