Re: [tor-talk] Anonbib November papers without papers

hey Sebastian,

Many thanks for taking care of this! anonbib is an important resource.

Could you please also add one more entry and include this research
paper with date September 2014? I am trying for over 1 week to find
time to do it but need to learn how to use bibtex/git.

It was announced here:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-September/007517.html

And the research paper is here:
http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/G.Danezis/students/Huhta14-UCL-Msc.pdf

We already have a fix for it suggested by Paul which seams fairly easy
to implement and shouldn't affect more than the load in the network
and on each relay:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2014-September/007518.html

Thanks.