Re: [tor-talk] [OT] a "libertarian thing"

On 12/25/2014 10:54 AM, hellekin wrote:
> On 12/25/2014 12:48 PM, Libertas wrote:
>> On 12/24/2014 09:58 PM, hellekin wrote:
>>> But yeah, why not?  Turning anything into a market seems to be the way
>>> to go--not.  So, libertarians, prove me wrong.
>
>> Please don't imply that sites like this are a "libertarian thing".
>
> *** But they are.  The ideology of free markets and each to their own
> business is exactly what libertarianism is.  Isn't it?

No. That's like saying that liberals support sexual freedom, so when
someone publishes a child exploitation hidden service, I should send a
snarky "liberals, prove me wrong" email.

I don't want to start a political debate on this mailing list, but
comments like that are vapid and inflammatory.