Re: [tor-talk] Is there a representative of the LizardSquad on this list?

I don't represent the lizards, but when legitimate concerns are hand-waved
away, perhaps it should be shown the the emperor has no clothes. I
personally dislike the attitudes of more people than andrea, and quite
frankly coming out as anti-'harassment', saying that tor shouldn't exist to
support misogynists, is hardly the way to respond to criticism. Sure, the
lizard botnet quickly registered 8000 accounts with 20kb links, while they
were hammering away at the directory servers, but a less trivial and
noticeable attack is possible. Unless there is some significant staff
changes in the future, I'm with the lizardsquad in exposing tor.