[tor-talk] Manual Update of Tor-Network-Components in Tor-Browser

Hello,

I use an older Version of Tor-Browser on an old Linux-machine.

Tor seems to use a list of "initial Tor-Nodes to contact" when I establish a connection to the Tor-Network (i.e. turtles.fscked.org). Some entries in this list (i.e. the IP-Adresse 212.112.245.170) seem not to be valid anymore and cannot be contacted. Is it possible to update this list without updating the Tor-Browser-Package?

Or ist this Node (212.112.245.170) still valid and do I have a Network-Problem?

Thanks, regards

Felix