Re: [tor-talk] Autoupdateing

so if i create an update.sh script with apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y in it and add it to run like this
crontab -l
# m h  dom mon dow   command
* 12 * * * ./update.sh

On 2015-12-01 02:28, Scfith Rise up wrote:
I have to agree. crontab -e and add in the commands you want to run
automatically at set intervals.

On Nov 30, 2015, at 4:10 PM, Michael McConville <mmcconv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Flipchan wrote:
I tried to code an autoupdater for my tor relay, IF anyone is a
king/queen on node.js or got any other awnser on how to autoupdate ur
server, i am almost their but havent got it to work 100%, link:
github.com/flipchan/autoupdater

Why not just a cron job with pkg_add, apt-get, or whatever else you use?
There are existing tools like Debian unattended-upgrades for this.