Re: [tor-talk] single entity running >36% exit probability with 5 relays? scary.

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 5:09 PM, nusenu <nusenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> we were investigating a way to more quickly stabilize to an accurate
>> weight. Obviously, we misconfigured that process. Sorry about that!
>
> Since 'stabilizing acccurate weight quickly' requires bwauths
> involvement: Are you implying that they were involved? (included in 'we')

The bwauths were not involved. My relays were reporting high bandwidths, and I believe that Torflow must combine those reported values with their measurements to come up with a final value. I guess they should be using some sort of bandwidth cap for the self reports to prevent this, but they must not be.

More about the issue can be tracked on the open ticket:

All the best,
Rob