Re: [tor-talk] Tor Historical Consensus Analytic

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 10:51:21AM +0100, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) - lists wrote:
> Basically i would like to extract all emails account from the Contact:
> field of the consensus that end-up with .it.

The contact field is part of a relay's server descriptor, not of the
consensus.

> I'm wondering if it's possible to query in an easy way, trough some kind
> of online/cloud database the archived historical consensus.

A while ago, I mirrored all consensuses and server descriptors from
Collector.  I just grepped the data for contact info strings that
contain ".it".  I found 385 matches, which I'll send you off-list.

Cheers,
Philipp