[tor-talk] Fwd: [guardian-dev] PanicKit Demo with Ripple and Orweb

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 10:24 AM

PanicKit is an Android framework for making "panic button" apps as well
as making all sorts of apps respond to panic buttons.  I just put
together a video to give a quick overview of the PanicKit project,
including Ripple, our new "panic button" app, working together with out
good ol' Orweb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS1gstS6YS8

You can find more info on this project on its project page:
https://dev.guardianproject.info/projects/panic/wiki
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556