Re: [tor-talk] A curious email from Twitter mentioning Tor Project

Akater:
> Note: I'm using Tor for Twitter for some time

I have been as well, and I've also received that notice from twitter.
I don't think I'm a particularly suspicious or special person to any
government, should we pass this off as a false alarm triggered by using
tor to twitter, or is there a really poor system out there trying to get
at people's accounts for the crime of association with people/projects
of interest?

An odd coincidence too: my e-mail host had its drives confiscated by
authorities[1] about a week after twitter noticed me, but that is almost
certainly nothing to do with me.[2]

[1]
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/12/cock-li-e-mail-server-seized-by-german-authorities-admin-announces/
[2]