[tor-talk] Update for Tor Setup Instructions regarding Raspbian

Hey guys,

on https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en
the docs say that:

Raspbian is not Debian. These packages will be
confusingly broken for Raspbian users, since
Raspbian called their architecture armhf but
Debian already has an armhf. See this post for details.

I just found out that this is not necessarily true anymore,
at least not if you're running Raspbian on a Raspberry 2.

The Raspberry 2 features a ARM v7 CPU, which is perfectly
happy with the packages delivered from
http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org

At least I verified that this works like a charm using
Raspbian based on Debian Wheezy.

Somebody with editing rights may want to update the
web instructions to reflect this since it makes running
relays on Raspberries (at least Raspberry 2) an easy thing :)

all the best,

creo

/)/)