[tor-talk] Intel ME / AMT + NSL vs Tor Nodes

https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/comments/5i6qa3/can_the_nsafbi_use_intel_me_to_defeat_tor_on_95/

"
So, The NSA and FBI CAN force Intel to give up the keys Intel ME. They
can force them to install a system that can dump your memory and send
it over the network invisibly. Intel could be given a gag order to
cover this up. So, is Tor pointless? Even if your computer is safe
what about the nodes? And your VPN's servers? Simpler and more
effective than Hard Drive Malware. You could install it on every chip
Intel used. Even if I use a Libreboot T400 and use the best VPN I can
find or several of them they can still easily defeat that with an
Intel ME hack. Is Tor worth using if your adversary is the US
government?
"