[tor-talk] privacy of hidden services

I have a question about the privacy of hidden services.  Let's say I
create a tor hidden service and privately send the onion address to
only two other people.  Would anyone outside of myself and those two
people be able to determine the onion address or monitor activity
related to the hidden service such as HS descriptor uploads and
downloads from directory servers, or connection attempts via
introduction or rendezvous points?  Would it make a difference if the
hidden service used basic or stealth authorization?  I wasn't able to
figure out the answers to these questions from reading the rend-spec.
Thanks much!