[tor-talk] help - some site DE-anonymize me

Hello,

I would like to report / discuss a strange thing. I run an up to date TorBB on debian, having its security settings to max, the noscript whitelist is empty, cookies & history cleared. Still, when accessing google.com via the webproxy zalmos.com, with a circuit ending in a third country I will be redirected to google.MYCOUNTRY and get ads displayed in MYLANGUAGE from that same site zalmos.com

Normally, I would expect google.EXIT-SERVER-COUNTRY to be loaded and have EXIT-SERVER-LANGUAGE ads. So, the question is : since there seems evidence that zalmos can at least de-anonymize my country, HOW is that possible?? What can I do? Do you experience the same thing?

Thank you