SORBS blacklisting tor servers

Hi,

Just to let everyone know...

I noticed that SORBS (yet another DNS based spam prevention blacklist)
has blacklisted several (all?) tor servers. Their web site is at:

  http://dnsbl.sorbs.net/

They are listing the following additional information in the database
for all blacklisted tor servers:

  Likely Trojaned Machine, host running unknown trojan

When using their quite nice de-listing interface to look up evidence of abuse, the system just tells that I do not have permission to look up the evidence... smells fishy.

--
Janne Snabb
snabb@xxxxxx