Re: ExitPolicy abuse

Another point on the same graph .. escher was forced offline because
of complaints about the same (spam posting via Google Groups).

It seems that Usenet anti-spammers are pretty hot on abuse via Google
and we can't really blame them for contacting the hosting
organisations. Unfortunately, very few hosts care about checking up on
reports.

AGL

--
Adam Langley                                      agl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx