[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Reusing Exit Nodes?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Reusing Exit Nodes?
- From: Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:38:19 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:38:39 -0500
- In-reply-to: <20050130183224.GA23167@fscked.org>; from email@example.com on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:32:24PM -0600
- References: <20050127084741.GA2925@fscked.org> <20050127043339.V2564@moria.mit.edu> <20050127180026.GA14615@fscked.org> <20050128044739.W2564@moria.mit.edu> <20050130183224.GA23167@fscked.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:32:24PM -0600, Mike Perry wrote:
> How's this? I kind of just haphazardly placed the addressmap_remap
> function close to where I needed it. It turned out to be a much
> smaller patch than my previous one.
> Do you think this is good enough to use as a starting point for the
> full addressmap feature?
Thanks for sending this. I'm in the process of putting the patch in. Once
I finish jumping from conference to conference I'll land the changes. I
realized that our client dns cache *is* an addressmap, so I'm trying to
merge them so we can keep complexity down.
This was very useful to jumpstart us into doing this feature. Don't get
discouraged just because we're busy. :)