Re: Reusing Exit Nodes?

On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 12:32:24PM -0600, Mike Perry wrote:
> How's this? I kind of just haphazardly placed the addressmap_remap
> function close to where I needed it. It turned out to be a much
> smaller patch than my previous one.
>
> Do you think this is good enough to use as a starting point for the
> full addressmap feature?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sending this. I'm in the process of putting the patch in. Once
I finish jumping from conference to conference I'll land the changes. I
realized that our client dns cache *is* an addressmap, so I'm trying to
merge them so we can keep complexity down.

This was very useful to jumpstart us into doing this feature. Don't get
discouraged just because we're busy. :)

Thanks!
--Roger