blockers

hi all,

see google error below.  this is really becoming a serious problem.
wikipedia is blocked, google doesn't respond, and i got at least three
minor error messages of the same kind that i don't remember right now.

i'd also like to propose an addition to the FAQ:

  Q: I get lots of messages in my browser that i have a virus.  Is tor
     contageous?

  A: No, it's not.  It is never impossible that your computer is
     compromised, but more likely the message is caused by your
     identity being mixed with that of a misbehaving host.  Tor causes
     unrelated hosts (or users) to share the same IP-address when
     facing a Web server.  As many servers treat IP-addresses as
     identifiers for unique hosts, they tend to complain to random tor
     users about random other tor users in that fashion.  If this
     happens to you, all you can do is contact the responsible
     webmasters and explain tor to them.

cheers,
matthias

Google
 Error

    We're sorry...

    ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus
or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it
appears that your computer or network has been infected.

    We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again
soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or
spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and
other spurious software.

    We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again
on Google.