Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:10:30 -0800
From: Nato Welch <nate@xxxxxx>
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (FWD) tor [windows tutorials]

They're flash pieces, generated by recording a desktop session using a
tool called wink:
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

I found some too fast, and some too slow, and the table of contents text
was hard to read (blue on black & grey, ugh). Overall, though, they're
valuable, and it appears there are more tutorials in the works.

--
Nato Welch
nate@xxxxxxxxx

----- End forwarded message -----