Re: for those not allowing exiting - reasonably safe ports

Also, 6697 is commonly used for IRC over SSL.
--
--hackmiester
Walk a mile in my shoes and you will be a mile away in a new pair of shoes.

Glymr Darkmoon wrote:
probably one should add 6667 and 6601 and 994 for irc, irc also does not
do file transfers on these ports... 706 for silc as well

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:51:00 -0600, "Daniel" <mysticone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>