Re: Tracking with etags

Sorry,

Tor does not protect information inside the protocols it carries. Users
must take care themselves when using unscrubbed information, or if they
are mixing anonymized traffic with other traffic since the connections
might share the same exit node.

See: http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#ExitEavesdroppers
and http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#TotallyAnonymous

 - Lasse