Torpark v1.5 Released

Howdy,

Torpark v1.5 is now available for download.

Torpark 1.5.0.2 specs:
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.1
- Tor 0.1.1.14a Win32
- Portable Firefox v1.5
- Ad Block
- Exit node IP listed in status bar
- Single executable file for cleaner startup/shutdown.
- Available in 32 languages

Some significant changes are that Tor.exe used to exit for the first time it was run on a few machines even though torpark hadn't quit running. I was able to solve this problem with the help of John T. Haller, who contributed in the build greatly by optimizing Portable Firefox for Torpark, including getting rid of multiple instances, and other useless or potentially insecure features. On the webpage we have also supplied MD5 checksums next to each download.

http://torpark.nfshost.com

Regards,
Steve Topletz