Re: Torpark writes to system temp folder

I beleive, although I am not certain, that this is because the
temporary folder is relative to the base drive letter that the torpark
folder rests in. so you are probably correct in that it is because you
aren't using a thumbdrive.
I will attempt to confirm this and get back to the group.

-=Matt=-