Re: [SPAM] Free SSh access that allows port forwarding

Cool. I got some other good info from Kyle Barger that you should see coming through or-talk right about now. I e-mailed their tech support about this with the following question:

Dear Cotse.net Support,

I am interested in your services for many reasons, but one in particular that I'd like help with is the following:

I operate a Tor Onion Router (http://tor.eff.org/), in order to help others safe and anonymous online. However, my current situation is such that an ISP firewall that I cannot control prevents inoming connections to my relay from the rest of the Internet. It is set to use very little bandwith, only about 64-128kbps at any given time.

My question is this: Given this service's benefit to  'net users at large, and its relitavely minute drain on total SSh bandwidth, would it be possible for me to tunnel incoming traffic on the required port (TCP:9050 and/or TCP:9030) through to my system? If this sounds dubious, I'm more than happy to contractually agree to bandwidth limitations on this, etc.

Thanks,
Andrew B.