Clear IP in Packet Headers (was Re: Torpark writes to system temp folder)

If the Tor entry node does not know your real IP, it can't exchange packets with you. The "data payload" of each packet is encrypted, but the headers of packets exchanged between you and the Tor entry node _must_ contain your real IP. The Tor entry node server will then encrypt the entire packet for delivery to the next node in the chain, and your real IP will not be visible further down the line.

nosnoops@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
...Another issue I fell over when occasionally taking a speedy look on my packet sniffer logs, was that a Tor entry node had send unencrypted udp protocol to my real IP.... How should that be possible when all the communicates with a Tor entry node is supposed to be cryptoed?