Re: Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Season 6, Episode 10.

Not just you.. I got it again and it behaved exactly as described.
Strangely it wasn't like that when it was first put up. (that I recall).
I'm taking a look at the video streams now. I'll let you know if I can
find anything interesting.

On Mon, 2007-05-02 at 16:55 +0100, Andrea Lusuardi - UoVoBW wrote:
> thanks for the file, very funny but:
> did this happen only in my version - both streamed and downloaded - or
> in the beginning there really is a voice saying - very jumpy and with
> corrupted video - "in cyberspace everyone can hear your scream" ?
> scary...

------

Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxx>
Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG