[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Season 6, Episode 10.
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Season 6, Episode 10.
- From: Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:18:37 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:18:53 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.ca; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Subject:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Date:Message-Id:Mime-Version:X-Mailer; b=IFnublL/A3fXA30DETn7pnoMa5PRvF9QtB0Db4JQXjb9jnHZH2+zsYNms0Ux5kbgoX5tsIGQKNoqjSVCiJvIoTbVBOH4HMx8kyordScwwvbB83KzfyYCufFpGC1affoZE+xStR/Ee40T8BXjJwjGuI3YvKNH6NfhNIctz+E0Uvw= ;
- In-reply-to: <20070205165537.381ec500@electricsheep>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20070205165537.381ec500@electricsheep>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not just you.. I got it again and it behaved exactly as described.
Strangely it wasn't like that when it was first put up. (that I recall).
I'm taking a look at the video streams now. I'll let you know if I can
find anything interesting.
On Mon, 2007-05-02 at 16:55 +0100, Andrea Lusuardi - UoVoBW wrote:
> thanks for the file, very funny but:
> did this happen only in my version - both streamed and downloaded - or
> in the beginning there really is a voice saying - very jumpy and with
> corrupted video - "in cyberspace everyone can hear your scream" ?
This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG
Description: This is a digitally signed message part