Re:

you send the message to majordomo, not the list address, the info is on the page that talks about the joining of the mailing list

sorry for this redundant message everyone else

On 2/8/07, Alexander Janssen <alexander.janssen@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On 2/8/07, Eye Ooga <eyeooga@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> On 2/7/07, Hardev Sian <Hardev.Sian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > unsubscribe
> No.

I second that.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it

--
READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to  my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.