Re: tor proxy chain

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 02:47:54PM +0100, giorgio m wrote:
:First of all, thanks for your polite and fast answer.
:To simplify the problem, I say that I would like to do this:
:
:perl_script-> tor -> standard_http_proxy -> web_site
:
:I want the web site to see the ip of the standard_http_proxy, not the tor
:ip.
:Do you think that it is possible to do this?

I haven't been following the thread so appologies if I miss the mark...

This seems possible *if* the standard_http_proxy accepts connections
from all tor exit nodes.

Now why you would want to do this is another question, perhaps the
answer is in the archives.

-Jon