Re: tor proxy chain

> I've set up the proxy in firefox in order to connect to tor, and it
> works well, now I would like to do this:
> my_pc -> tor -> proxy_choosen_by_me:port->www_page

The simplest way would be to set a proxy that can do that upstream of
tor.

my_pc -> my_proxy -> tor -> proxy_choosen_by_me:port -> www_page

With polipo, you do that by setting parentProxy to proxy_chosen_by_me,
and socksParentProxy to tor's address.

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/polipo/manual/Parent-proxies.html

I know that it can also be done with Privoxy, but someone else will
need to fill in the details.

                                        Juliusz